Alfetta lust

In #1022 Tony Sims goes way out on 'the' ledge by declaring: "Stefano,
that's a beautiful car. I truly do not mean this as any offense to GTV/6
owners, but -- clean away all the plastic, and there's a true Alfa
beauty in that design."

********

For the brief overlap of time when I had both a silver GTV6 and the red
Alfetta GT, I'd say to anyone who came by, the GTV6 is a much more
sophisticated and liveable car, whilst the Alfetta GT is the purest and
certainly most attractive without all of the false cladding.

God I loved those Recaro / Recaro look alike seats, + leather, pretty
darn decent air conditioner, electric mirrors, sun roof, didn't
particularly like the less eclectic dash arrangement, but kinda liked
the electric clock (which worked), larger gas tank / thus smaller trunk
(not good).

Ohhh, almost forgot, it had a bit more power. Okay, a lot more. This is
why, I'm trying to motivate anyone who is interested in the combo or
parts thereof of - Superchargers, EFI, & Twin Sparks.

Just consider the beauty of an Alfetta GT with the power, or even
considerably more power than (most) GTV6's.

Along with...look Ma, no hood bump!

I have no shame. I still think a sorted out Alfetta GT is an overall
better and much more attractive car than a GTV. Don't suppose everyone
(anyone?) on this Digest happens to agree.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA