Re: watts way

Did you put the watts links back in right? I forget which side connects to the top of the center pivot (check the shop manual), but if you get it backwards you'll know it when you drive it. It's scary as hell.

--Mark

Carson or Wendy wrote:

Pulled the rear suspension out of the milano and on reassembly it seems that the rear axle isn't centered. However I don't know if it was perfect before but now it seems out 1/2-1/4". I measured the watts links and they are the same length and the center pivot doesn't seem to have any offset features, any ideas.
TIA,