MPG Question

I was wondering what type of mileage folk were getting
on their 2.5 litre Milano/75s?  I seem to be lucky to
get 18mpg city and best highway seems to be approx
24mpg.

I do tend to drive aggressively and fast.  My last
little jaunt in the 75 was from San Francisco to Los
Angeles and back last weekend.  Sat 5:30am-10:00am and
Sun 4:30am-9:00am both approx 390 miles.  I seemed to
get 21mpg @ an average speed of..... fast.  ;-)

Just curious so, TIA.

John
89 Milano America