penurious - awwwwww come on, guys! &:-)

> "Thirty-two bids are a lot, but the fact that the bidding competition
> failed to push the final price into SCM's price range is evidence of the
> essentially penurious nature of most Alfa owners."

I've not seen the car in question, but ... "failed to push the final price
into SCM's price range"... AND THE POINT WOULD BE...??????

Ya wanna drive it, or mount it over your mantelpiece?

Tess
been to enough Keith Martin tech sessions where the featured car somehow
is always a concours-ready white 930 turbo with less than 15k miles. (honk
if you get the irony of that)