Classic Car Insurance

Anyone have any recommendations?  I just got a quote from Grundy (they
advertise on classic car TV shows a lot) and they would insure my 91 Spider
for $170 a year...that's collision & comprehensive too, with NO mileage
limitations.  Typical classic car coverage requirements though....25 years
or older to drive the car, can't be primary transportation, etc.

Anyway they seem pretty good but I'd be interested in hearing if anyone out
there has a good company to recommend.  I have USAA for my normal car
insurance but it'd be very expensive to fully cover the Spider through them
& I'd like to have more than just liability coverage.

-Rob Bitzer
91 Spider