1991+ Spiders -- how good?

Question - How well do the 91 and newer spider's perform? How much power
etc? Any common problems? Do they leak easily? I've got a 74 in moderately
rough shape, but still a blast to drive. How do the 91+ spiders compare to
the older spiders? How about to other comparable years/brands?

I'm considering trying to get a newer (91+) spider in the next 3-6 months
or so. What price range should I expect for one in good condition? I've
been seeing about 10 to 14 thousand on a few I quickly glanced at online.

Thanks,
Greg