Spider top parts

Greetings all:

I am missing a few parts to my Spider top: Specifically, the backing plates
that get folded and riveted into the frame just behind the doors. Also, I
could use the small chrome trim pieces that protect the top from chaffing
behind the doors. Finally, I am missinf the grab handle in the header bow to
pull the top up.

Anybody have those parts that they are willing to part with?

Thanks,
Bill Bartlett
'71 Spider