RE: Storage options

From: "Brian Shorey" <bshorey@domain.elided>
I had a set of extending jacks welded to the rear frame of my enclosed
car trailer.  When it's not being used to tow a car around, which is
most of the time, it serves as a drive in/out single car garage.

The guy I bought the trailer from told me he's delivered and positioned
more than one such trailer to people who don't even own tow vehicles,
they use them as single car garages to get around zoning laws.

One thing to consider is that some municipalities have regulations against storing campers/trailers on your own property. San Jose, CA has been considering such a rule recently. So while this trailer idea is good, it is worth checking out rules on storing trailers on property before taking the plunge.
Greg