RE: transmission wear

Wow - all the time that was my plan, and I didn't even know it :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Carson or Wendy [mailto:dammwood@domain.elided]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 9:21 AM
To: Alfa Digest
Subject: transmission wear

Why don't you guys just grind your gears and not do any rev matching at
all? That way everyone is assured a long and complete assortment of
transmission rebuild parts well into the future. If everybody takes part

then rebuild bits might even drop in price too.
--
Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, AB

87 Alfa Milano Platinum