re: Spider Security

Digesters- I always leave the Spider unlocked, though I no longer leave
the top down because A) Bird poop on my interior bugs me- especially when
it's a seagull!  B) I live in the often-rainy and always unpredictable
Pacific NorthWet, and C), I recently had some persumably envious
buckethead throw an entire cup of coke, complete with ice, on my driver's
seat and D) I'm now a nervous, quivering wreck whenever I DO leave the
top down, so I just don't...it's not worth it to me.
Cheers,         Patrick Hood, Seattle