spider hard top

Wayne,
    I just bought a Quadrifoglio hard top for my wife's 91 spider.  Therefore, the earlier Alfa hardtop she had is available for sale.  It is steel covered in black Vinyl that was an Alfa option in about 1980 or so.  It is not an after market plastic hard top.
    Condition is good as I recall, with no rips in the vinyl.  Glass was good.  The only problem was the weather stripping.  I ordered some new weather stripping, which is in the attic in a box of new weather stripping.  Now, if I could only figure out what fits what and where...
     Anyway, I would offer it for $350 plus shipping.  That would include my building a pallet / box to ship it.  It might be too large for UPS.
     Or maybe I need to visit my sister in your fair city as well as visit Dana, John H. et al.  Would you pay for gas for my motorhome at 6 mpg?  <grin>

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City