spider hard top

Does anyone have a hard top which will fit an 86 Spider?

Do you want to get rid of it?

Cosmetics are not important, poor condition would be ok, within some limits.

I want to get something to put on the spider if I need to leave it in the
parking lot at work overnight, or over several nights.

I don't lock the doors in hopes that someone will try the door before cutting
the roof but I've already had the car rummaged through twice in two months.

The closer to Raleigh, North Carolina the better.

Thanks for any and all leads.
Wayne
Durham, NC