complaint about Caribou

Robert-your comment was disingenuous.The sole purpose of your message was to bash Caribou.I have no problem with anyone complaining publicly about Caribou or any other vendor.That said,would you have been happier if he had simply ignored your message?Ed has been flamed in the past for ignoring emails.This time, when he responds with alacrity,he gets flamed.Personally I think vendors like Caribou,Reoriginals,Stebro,
etc.deserve a little more love from Alfisti.We are buying parts primarily manufactured outside the USA, for cars that are 8 to 45 years old that were sold in ridiculously small numbers in this country,from small businesses that cannot afford to maintain extensive inventories.Robert-try IAP, World Upholstery,ReOriginals,Vick & Centerline.They all sell upholstery for Spiders.Jim T