Superchargers, EFI's, & Twin Sparks

In the past we have talked about all these items. However, am surprised
by the out pouring. True, there are those who hang onto the turbo thing.
My feeling with absolutely no scientific evidence goes like this:
4-banger: Supercharger. V6: Small twin turbos.

Since my main concern here is with 4-cylinder Alfa Romeo engines, EFI's,
and superchargers, I'm going to be just a bit of a shit.

While I really need to get some work done here I'd like to include some
of the recent emails regarding the above subjects onto my website
providing PageMill 3.0 will take a copy / paste from the Digest. Anyone
object? If I don't hear from you, assume you don't.

Jim Steck just sent a few more pics, this time of a supercharged Alfa 4.
I'm now going to email him for a bit more information and see if he
doesn't mind if I also include them.

Side note: The best shot is of a complete supercharged 4-cylinder with
transmission, vertically mounted from one side on a stand, just like he
and I talked about lo those many months ago. Personally, I wouldn't add
a tranny to the mix, but assume all is well.

I've bugged him about making a few extra 'brackets' for the rest of us.
Since there was less than an enthusiastic response from you folks
before, he's put the brackets on the way back burner. Too bad, this is
the way to go and I need one

Ahmet, may I steal / borrow a few of your photos to add to the page /
pages?

As previously mentioned, I know diddly about any of this 'stuff' but it
would be fun to corral a portion of this information in one place.

Taking the hypothetical couple with the Round-Tail (Series 1 Spider)