She cannah take tha' mooch pawr-r-r, Cahptain!

Will lose bunches of points here (not that I have many to lose), but why
oh why someone feels the need to light up the nighttime sky ala Las
Vegas is beyond me. Have said it before, will say it again, if in deer
country or live to the south of Irwindale in 'roo country, then I
understand.

Difficult feeling sorry for someone experiencing meltdown just so's they
can feel cool.

I feel the same way towards those with overly bright lights (no matter
how well they have been adjusted) as I do towards SUV's / pickups five
feet from my rear bumper at night.

"Once again Q, which button for the forward heat seeking missiles and
which for the rear oil spill? Screw it, I'll just press them all."
(Damn, I wish).

Biba
Irwindale (no deer, no 'roo), CA USA