Re: She cannah take tha' mooch pawr-r-r, Cahptain!

http://www.talbotco.com sells connectors that, for $10 each, damn well better be ceramic. You should also be able to get them at your local auto parts chain for a few bucks, but the ones I got at AutoZone don't actually fit (the pins are too close together)!! But if you've got your old plugs, you can release the actual connectors, and release the new ones from the ill-fitting AutoZone ones, and clip the new connectors from AutoZone into your old plugs. I hope that makes sense, but I really don't know how to distinguish between the plasitc connector that hold the two (or three) wires (which I've called a "plug") and the female spade connectors which I've called connectors that clip into the plastic "plug."