fuel pump voltage

The solution is to install a relay near the fuel pump, and use your current "+" wire as the relay switch.
Use new, 14 or 12 gauge wire for the rest of the relay wiring. Your pump throughput can noticeably increase simply by doing this. Takes care of low fuel pressure issues as well (but is not a solution for a clogged tank filter).

Peter Kemos

My rather new fuel pump from IAP is only getting 10.7 volts across the terminals and of course is should be 12 volts +. The car is a SPICA equipped 105.51 GTV.

I've cleaned all connections from fuses on back to the pump and ground, still not better. Pump speed increases, if I disconnect the ignition switch to coil line.
Anyone have a solution