30 amps on 12 gauge

Robert / Tony:

30 amps at 12v are okay to 2.4 feet (with 2% voltage loss).

It's all interconnected, run length, voltage, amps.

30 amps at 120v okay to 120 total feet with 5% voltage loss).  Charts
usually specify one way since 120v, AC household wiring have a "return"
neutral wire.

I think all the posts are on the right track.

Tony:

Sorry, sent second post before I saw your clarifying post.

Mike Nakamura

Fall City WA USA

mike_nakamura@domain.elided

91 Spider Veloce