RE TIRES

DANA

You really must begin to read your mail. I have referenced the Sumitomos a few times now and was getting embarrassed for repetition. ;-)

YES !! Go for it !!

The Yokos are, of course, wonderful; they have performed terrifically on the track. I now have a set as rainy tires for my race car.

More to the point : the Sumitomos are wonderful too. I highly recommend them. They are relatively sticky, and quiet. Frankly, I do not know about longevity; however, they are surely adequate and worth the $3x. I am not able to offer a confident comparison of the 2 tires.

If you care, they are quite nice in the wet.

Regards,

David

PS I am scared to death; my 2000 GTV FS may go tomorrow. This is hard.