Re: Spider headers, exhaust systems

Tom Sanor states:
"I've found (in three purchases) that Faza's exhaust systems fit just as
good."

The Daytona system I bought last year from FAZA fit up perfectly, right down
to getting the chrome outlet centered in that molded recess of my '91's rear
bumper.
Sounds nice, and yielded just a tad more upper end grunt.  Just like Al told
me.
Irene now wants a Fly Yellow series 4 Spider (she misses her Alfa, Sam!), so
I'll likely call Al again for a second system.

Dave Jarman
Lexington, KY