Re:Speedometer off?

In AD V8 #982 Mark asks about 15" tire size for his '85 Spider Graduate with
14" tires.
Mark, I'm not certain of your original stock tire size, but the correct size
for the later Spiders (as on my '91) is 195R60-15.   The Alfa "phone dial"
design wheels are 15" x 6J.   No suspension mods I'm aware of would be
needed... you should come out with close to the same overall tire diameter
(thus revs per mile) as you now have.

Dave Jarman
Lexington KY