Cat for a 164S

Steve Morgan was asking about a cat for his 164S. After I priced the OEM
part near $800, I went to my local custom exhaust shop and had a free flow
dual pipe cat installed for a total of $275 (this includes the cat and
labor). Not only does the car sound deeper as the huge resonator attached to
the OEM cat is eliminated, the car has a bit more power, as the original cat
was very clogged after 123K miles.

Rich Lasner
92 164S
ARA