Alfa corral at Monterey?

My summer plans are changing such that I might be able to get to one day of
the Monterey Historics (Aug 16-18).  I haven't seen much talk about it
(maybe I haven't been listening) but is there going to be an Alfa corral as
in other years?  Is ARA or Delta/Sierra handling the corral, if any, and any
special deal on tickets for ARA members?  Or should I just order tickets
through the Monterey Historics website
(http://www.montereyhistoric.com/index.html)?  Thanks for any info.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register (though I have more GTVs than Berlinas right now)