For Sale: Set of used koni yellows for a milano

I have a set of Koni yellows that I have taken out from the 75 twin Spark that I am using for a donour in my Twin Spark swap. I had arranged to sell them to a fellow on the digest at about Christmas time, but due to time constraints and such I was unable to complete the transaction when I was here Stateside last time. Additionally I have managed to lose the contact information for the fellow who was interested.

So if that fellow is still here and still interested please drop me a line. Other wise if there is any body here interested in a set let me know and I can get them shipped off in the next couple of days.

Cheers

Peter Hoare
Nagoya, Japan (Currently on the other side of the pacific)