Re: supercharge my GTV

>Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 07:54:05 -0600
>From: Lawrence.Gowin@domain.elided
>Subject: Supercharge my GTV? Pt 1

>I was considering supercharging my 105 GTV using this kit from eBay.  Does
>anyone have experience with these?

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1846996755

>Cheers,
>Lawrence

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA...*wiping tears of laughter from my eyes*
thanks man, thats the funniest thing I've seen in months.. the CFM rating is
about a third of what the engine pulls in naturally aspirated. if anything,
it will cut back on a third of intake capacity. whats next? connecting
compressed-air tanks to the intake?..hahahaha..whew..Hey Lawrence, no
offense intended dude..i do hope you were joking though... :)