Re: alfa-digest V8 #982

I'm not sure why I never thought of that!! Just off the top of my head, I'd guess that an '80-84 928 is what you'd want to buy it for. And 1 bar is 14.5 psi.

--On Friday, August 2, 2002 4:02 PM +0000 alfa-digest <owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided> wrote:

Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:52:16 -0500
From: "Garcia, Andrew G" <Andrew_Garcia@domain.elided>
Subject: GTV6/Milano Pressure regulator

	The easiest bolt on adjustable fuel pressure regulator for a
GTV6/Milano will be a performance unit from a Porsche 928. I do not
remember from which year, but it is a bolt in unit with the vacuum port.
Check your local Porsche performance shop. You will need to know what
pressure range you are looking for in Bar not psi , so do your conversion
now.

	ANDREWG
	Houston, TX
	82 GTV6 ITS #68