re: How long to rebuild a motor

Thanks for the tips and information (from everyone), feel free to keep
them coming. ;)

I'll know more Saturday when I pick up the car. Can't wait. I'm hoping the
problems described by my cousin are simply fouled plugs or something that
can be dealt with by tuning.

Either way, I'm going to start the prep and planning for a rebuild. In
about 6 to 9 months I'll be moving to a place with a new garage that will
help give me room to setup and take this on.

In the mean time, any good books or resources with lists of tools etc that
will be needed??

Thanks again, looking forward to this.