Seat Upholstery Experience

"Rob
Strange.  The seats on my '92 Spider Veloce are still perfect!  I wonder how
other series four spider seats hold up?
Timothy"

The drivers seat in my 91 Spider is well worn and could use some TLC, but I
have 197,000+ seat miles in mine too.

Oh ya and by the way Rob where is the Scenic part of Freehold, NJ? JUST
KIDDING. I heard the horse track burnt down some years ago, but the drive to
Delicious Orchards in Holmdel via Colts Neck, was very scenic. Also, the
drive South to Lakewood is nice.

Lived in Freehold for 2 = years, 79 Cold Spring Rd, in Stone Hurst
subdivision, it is nice. At that time I had a 72 Fiat 850 Spider, we would
drive up to Atlantic Highlands and down the coast to Point Pleasant and back
to Freehold.

Cordova Ralph
Ralph Fetsch
Cordova Tennessee
1991 Spider Veloce w/auto 197,000+ (S)miles
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]