re: Is this a good shop to have repairs/upkeep done?

Sean,
	I use Milano Motors for all my Alfa repairs ... at least the ones I
don't want to do.  Julio owns/runs the place and is pretty nice guy.  He
is pretty much a 'do it by the way Alfa taught me' mechanic so he might
not know much about modifying things;  I put Motronic pistons in my 2l
GTV motor and he wanted to know how it went.  I think that his rates are
about par with other shops and he'll explain exactly what he has done or
needs to be done to your car.  And he wants to do it right so he won't
be taking any shortcuts.

	If you want, you can mention my name but don't expect any special treatment...;-}

	Bruce

	'73 GTV
	'86 Spider