How long to rebuild a motor?

Question, I'm thinking of attempting to rebuild my 74 spider's motor
(depends on Saturday's results). I've never done anything like this, and
I'm not a very experienced mechanic. Assuming I pull the engine out of the
car to do the rebuild, about how long will it take. I'm not looking for
exact numbers, just rough guesses. (74 spider, 2L, SPICA)

Thanks,
Greg