RE: GTV6, Milano, Alfetta Driveshaft Vibration

> Well, my buddy's Milano has 140,000 miles on its orginal clutch, and
is
> still going strong, but what amazes me is that you got 106,000 out of
your
> giubos!!!

I'm not surprised.  The only Giubos I've ever had to replace are bad
ones I inherited on cars I've purchased.  While I have yet to put 105k
miles on Giubos I've installed, I've gone well over 30k miles with no
problems.

Drive smoothly, they'll last a long time (and so won't the rest of the
drive train).

bs