best on-line videos (slim AC)

Okay all of you with DSL or any sech hi speed internet, Don't Make Me
Have To Go In There!

If you all keep up this - "I'm rich and can afford DSL and live in a
high falutin' neighborhood which actually offers it, so we can rub it in
your po' folks face we gits to watch this rilly neat stuff laks movies
on our kumputors and youse don't, ha! ha!" - I might have to take you
All over my knee (the good one) and gives you won good whuppin'.

Remember, some of us old guys also have eyes in the back of our heads
(but no DSL),

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

And, young lady, you will be first in line for inflaming the boys.