Re: engine size (and weight)

    Greetings.  In following this thread, I've often wondered about the
relative weights of these various engines.  The 2L and 1750 have those huge
cranks with the long throws and taller blocks.  Any real diference in head
castings (I know they're not interchangeable)?  Is there much difference in
101 and 105 series 1600's, and weight between 1300, 1600, 1750, and 2000
engines?  Is there a website somewhere with this info?  TIA, Ron.