Monte Shelton Northwest Classic Rally advice

Thanks to Tony Sims, Gordy Hyde and Patrick Iaboni for their response and
advice on attending and enjoying the rally.  Hopefully I can see a few
really nice Alfas after being invaded by P-cars for their national
convention right here in little ole Boise.  They actually run it for a full
week Sunday to Saturday.  It's actually a nice touch to end things on a
Saturday to allow relaxed return travel time.  Of course, I will be tempted
by the dark side and have to go check out the nice machinery in town.  I own
an enjoy Alfas but can also appreciate some other fine machinery.

Jason Ritchie
'74 Spider
Boise, Idaho