1994 164LS Auto shift interlock

Hello All,
The other day the 164 decided to lock in Park.
I know there's an interlock solenoid controlled by the brake pedal somehow.
Checked fuses (inside the car). There are 2 switches above the brake pedal.
Docs seem to say one is for brake lamps and the other for cruise control.
There is supposedly some kind of switch for the interlock.
Am I missing something? I'm at a loss. An under hood fuse?

TIA
--Ron Sitnick
1994 Alfa Romeo 164LS
1987 Alfa Romeo Milano Platino 2.5 (For Sale)
1979 Fiat Spider 2000