re: gtv 2000 rear bumpers

richard welty asked:
>should the center section of a 1974 GTB rear bumper be solid,  or have
>these cutouts? [for license plate lights] i'm trying to figure out what is
correct for this particular
>car.

Dunno much about Ferraris (GTB), but as sold in the USA, '74 Alfa Romeo GT
Veloces had the license lights on the body.  The GTV's license lights were
on the bumper through '72, so I'd guess Richard's bumper is from a '71 1750
or '72 2000 GTV.  Eariler 1750 and 1600 GTVs had the thicker section
bumpers, so they wouldn't fit with the ends from a 2000 coupe.

Dana Loomis