Spider parts in MI

       Lets see, now.  Your old fan blew up so you want to buy another old,
ready to blow up fan?
       Pry the cobwebs off your wallet and spring for a new fan and shroud.
The parts are not all that expensive.  Any radiator shop should be able to
patch your radiator.
       However, I would like to suggest that it may be time for motor mounts.
 The Alfa spider motor mounts are not very long lived.  When they sag, the
fan can contact the shroud and go boom (a technical term).
       The only place to get reinforced motor mounts that I know of is from
Paul Spruell at http://paulspruell.com/  Others on this list may know of
other motor mounts that are better than stock.
       I can send you instructions off line for changing the motor mounts on
a Bosch spider if you want them.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City