re: 1974 GTV restoration site

Steve writes:
>Got this site passed on to me.  It's truly a wonder.  Very well done, and a
>lot of work.
>
>http://www.alfarestore.com/

The guy doing this car and the website is named Jeff McNeill.  I've been
watching his progress for about a year, and he's great about answering
questions.  It really is a great site, tons of pics of the very detailed
restoration he's undertaken, and quite an inspiration to other would-be "metal
masters" (like me!).

Tony
Portland, OR
70 2800 CS