1988 AR Spider Quad FS

Alfisti: I have decided to sell my 1988 Alfa Spider Quad w/hardtop. This is an exceptional car that has never-to my knowledge- been driven in the snow. It was originally sold by Bobcor, New Jersey to someone in Conn., then I bought it from the 2nd or 3rd owner 7 years ago. I have driven it about 5-600 miles per year since. We are selling it due to poor health and an impending move from Michigan to New Mexico. It has about 80,000 miles is rust free except for a small spot under the chrome strip at the base of the windshield on the right side. It is not of show quality but an exceptional driver.Asking $6500 but flexible. Further details and pictures at schaferbs@domain.elided