Re[2]: To Carb or Not to Carb

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 23:42:44 -0700 Jon Pike <jhpike@domain.elided> wrote:

>  and the
> thermostatic actuator isn't cheap new..

i'm not sure at all that they're even available new anymore, only rebuilt.

> you might want to donate to Wes,  he want's
> em,
> He also wants even non
> working thermo actuators,  they can be rebuilt.

when Keith and the boys at Alfas Unlimited brought my 74 back to life over
the last couple of seasons, the actuator was shot. at the time, Keith
advised me that any actuator core had value, and not to throw any of them
away.

richard