Re: dying spider

Don Banfield wrote: Fuel pump dies.... steps to take?
My 88 alfa spider's engine abruptly starting slowing down....

Hi Don,
Had a similar thing happen in my old 1750 Berlina - turned out one of the low voltage wires between the coil and the distributor had fallen off. Worth a quick look.

Also was leading my class at Brands Hatch one time in the Giulia Super (a rare event I may tell you!) when the engine cut on the final lap... wire had broken in ignition circuit through fatigue.

Regards
Jonathan Griffin
Berkshire, UK.

Super race car "resting"