Turbodelta update

At long last, we hooked up the newly rebuilt and modified Ingram Spica pump, and the Turbodelta Alfetta runs.

Had a gross coolant leak from under the water pump, due to someone's having left 1/2 of the old gasket in place on the block when he installed the new one, the radiator is seeping, and the points/condenser are n.g., but the turbo blows and time's not too distant when this puppy is going to GO.

Even with the full ticket Spica pump, the car's 'way under $2003. I wish we were closer to Grassroots Motorsports territory; Storhoks et al and we could be a veritable team of puffed Alfi.

Cheers,
Joe