1986 Spider questions

Hello all listers,

I am new on the list. I bought 3 days ago a spider veloce 1986 in pretty good
shape form US for importation in Canada. The transaction was complex but now;
the car is in my garage.

I own an Audi 90 1993 that is my daily drive and I am a lister of the Audi
quattro list. So I know that lists are a very important source of
information.

So I hope to be able to get information regarding my new acquisition.

First, any tips about the procedure to remove the door panel trim. I have to
fix the motored window regulator which is not operating.

Second, any place to buy used parts for spider, I am looking for used or
rebuilt electric window regulator. I need that problem fixed to pass the
inspection for matriculating the Alfa in Quebec, Canada.

Three, any suggestion about book or CD related to that car regarding part
number and mecahical tips, such as a Bentley.

Fourth, I have a very weird problem with the lighting system, when the
headlight is on the flashing system is quite confused as well as the break
lights. When I brake, it is the yellow light that come one and a yellow idiot
light comes on too in the instrument panel. When I use the flasher, it flashes
as emergency.

Any help will be very appreciated, as well as web site address

Regards

Damien

Damien Gaboury, PhD
Scientifique de recherche
Consortium de Recherche en Exploration Minirale (CONSOREM)
Universiti du Quibec ` Chicoutimi
555 Boul. de l'Universiti, Chicoutimi, Qc, Canada, G7H 2B1
Til.: 418-545-5011 poste 2270
Fax: 418-545-5012
Visitez notre site web: http://depcom.uqac.uquebec.ca/consorem