1978 spider wiring diagram

Folks,

A few days ago, I sent my first post to the list, and immediately got my
question answered. You guys are great!

Anyway, yesterday I read about someone who has a 78 spider wiring diagram,
but my email deleted all my messages. If any of you have contact info for
him/her, I'd love to find out how I might be able to get/buy/copy/beg a copy
off him. I just bought a 78 spider, many of whose lights randomly stop
working, and the diagram will make the job of tracing the problems a h$ll of
a lot easier for me!

Thanks

Karsten.