Duetto 4 way flasher wiring

       I just spent the better part of the afternoon chasing the wiring on my
Duetto's 4 way flasher system.  I have made a wiring diagram and a narrative
of how it works.  If anyone is interested please contact me off-line and I
will send it to you.  Any one who wants it for their web site or for a news
letter, etc. please feel free to use it.
       I am assuming that AR665509 is a typical example.  If yours doesn't
work like mine, oh well!!

Skip
67 Duetto
Norfolk, Va.