Re: alfa-digest V8 #938 Subject: Turn-signal flasher

In a message dated 7/21/2002 6:23:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 23:38:42 -0700
> From: Arthur Rollins <s_debaker@domain.elided>
> Subject: Turn-signal flasher
>
> Does anyone have a recommendation for a reasonably-priced flasher for a
> Duetto with the hazzard-warning system? My friend needs one and the prices
> he is seeing for a simple flasher are around US$100.
>
> Paul

       If you just need the flasher for the regular turn signals, I got a
generic solid state one at the local auto parts store for around $10.  The
mechanical ones are a little less.  But, I like the solid state one better,
it blinks the lights brighter and longer than any mechanical one I have ever
used.  And with a Duetto, you need every advantage you can find to be seen!
Skip
67 Duetto
Norfolk, Va.