Anyone want big 105/115 brakes?

Hi Group:

I've found a brake parts vendor that can supply ATE 4-piston front calipers
for 105/115's.  These are bolt-on replacements for the stock ATE 2-piston
front calipers, and only require a modification to the brake line (the
short metal line between the flex hose and caliper).  I've got to order at
least several sets to get a decent price, which should be around $85 each
(outright, no core charge or exchange).  If you're interested, please get
in touch with me off-Digest, and I'll supply more details.

Regards,

Dean W. Cains
dwc@domain.elided

'74 Spider Veloce