Long shot (LAC)

Hi all,

Sorry for the lack of Alfa content, but...

I noticed a pot from Richard about the Klez virus/worm. I'm having the same trouble with e-mail addresses that are linked to the alfaclubvic.org.au website. These aren't real e-mail addresses, but are redirected to the appropriate person. When I get e-mail returned with a from address ending in alfaclubvic.org.au, someone who has this in their address book has the worm, right??

So I'm looking for;
Someone using Outlook/Express.
Who has the following emails in their address book
webmaster@domain.elided
database@domain.elided
Has the Klez virus/worm
Is probably in Australia (most of the stuff that gets rejected is from Aussie companies)

It's a long shot, but if anybody who is reading the list thinks it may be them, please run the Klez disinfection program. If you need more e-mails that would be in the address book, they will be available from the web-site (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au) soon, or contact me off-list.

Cheers
Stuart