Indicators & blower not working (71 GT Junior)

Of course it _was_ actually the fuse. Must work on the car in daylight in future :o

James

On Sunday, July 21, 2002, at 12:21 AM, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 12:08:07 +0200
From: James Barbour <james.barbour@domain.elided>
Subject: Indicators & blower not working (71 GT Junior)

Greetings

Took my 1971 GT Junior on a shakedown run yesterday afternoon, having
just got it back from a protracted spell with my friendly panel-beater.
It looks great, btw - I'll post some pictures somewhere when it's all
back together.

Anyway, all went fine for the first half-hour or so, until suddenly the
indicators stopped working.  Closer investigation revealed that the
blower fan is also not working.  I've checked all the fuses, which look
fine, so is there anything else obvious I've missed?

Thanks in advance

James

PS Thanks also to all those who gave me advice a few months back on
fitting rear seatbelts.  Hope to have these installed over the weekend,
and will report further.