Re: Only transaxle Alfisti need read this - an original?

Eric, how is life in Marietta?  I grew up in Smyrna.  Been around Alfas
since 1978; Spruell, Auto Delta, and that place in Smyrna.  I never went
there for some reason.  My Dad and I rebuilt his 1975 Spider at the
Lockheed Auto club in Marietta.  Now Im in central Nebraska and the
closest Alfa club is in Denver, 5 hours away!  The roads here are gun
barrel straight; real exciting for an Alfista.  Its good to even READ
the word Marietta.  Your account with the transaxle brings back fond
memories of knuckle busting nights under the 75 in unbelievable
humidity.
Best regards,
Richard